Air Quality Guidance and Services
This webinar will provide air quality teams with insight into LAQM monitoring requirements, instrument technology and reporting developments, and public engagement opportunities through air quality alerts/pollution forecasting, with the opportunity to ask questions. We are aiming to provide an informal run through of current topics and relevant examples covering:
– Air quality sensors and local authority uses
– How to manage the phase out of 3G and 2G at monitoring stations
– What tools are available for use with local authority data
– The benefits of QA/QC audits and equipment servicing
– Air quality public engagement for local authorities
For those that were not able to attend the live webinar on 9th May 2023 the webinar is now available to view below. Click on the white arrow to start viewing.
We have also created a list of Questions and Answers raised during the live webinar. This can be downloaded as a PDF document.