This is a FREE webinar, available to all existing or potential new EMAQ+ delegates.
This webinar will provide local authority teams with insight into a range of topics via its speakers.
The second webinar in Ricardo's 'Spotlight on local air quality' series takes place on 20th March 2024, 10:30am - 12.30pm. The topics will include:
- Local authority air quality campaigns and public engagement from Oxford City Council (Pedro Abreu, Oxford City Council)
- Example of lower pollution travel route monitoring (Ben Fowler, Ricardo)
- London Borough of Ealing's Air Quality Strategy (AQS) and Air Quality Action Plan (AQAP) (Mark Attree, Ricardo)
- Defra Grants (Jo Solan, Ricardo)
- QA/QC of air quality sensors (Jo Solan, Ricardo)
If you are currently registered on EMAQ+, please login and enrol by clicking on the blue button below - you will receive a confirmation email followed by a Microsoft Teams invitation shortly after.
If you are not currently registered on EMAQ+, please click to register. You will be sent a Microsoft Teams invitation for your calendar. We will add you as a new EMAQ+ user to keep you up-to-date with more webinars on this topic and other related training courses provided by EMAQ+. You can of course unsubscribe at any time.
We look forward to welcoming you to what we hope will be an engaging and informative Spotlight on local air quality.