This is a FREE webinar, available to all existing or potential new EMAQ+ delegates.
This webinar will provide local authority teams with insight into local air quality management (LAQM) requirements, instrument technology and reporting developments. The webinars aim to provide an informal run through of current topics and relevant examples.
The first webinar, taking place on 9th May 2023 between 11:00am and 12.30pm, will cover:
- Air quality sensors and local authority uses
- How to manage the phase out of 2G and 3G at monitoring stations
- What tools are available for use with local authority data
- The benefits of QA/QC audits and equipment servicing
- Air quality public engagement for local authorities
For those that were not able to attend the live webinar on 9th May 2023 the webinar is now available to view below. Click on the white arrow to start viewing.