This is a FREE webinar, available to all existing or potential new EMAQ+ delegates.
This webinar will provide local authority teams with insight into local air quality management (LAQM) requirements, instrument technology and reporting developments. The webinars aim to provide an informal run through of current topics and relevant examples.
The first webinar, taking place on 9th May 2023 between 11:00am and 12.30pm, will cover:
- Air quality sensors and local authority uses
- How to manage the phase out of 2G and 3G at monitoring stations
- What tools are available for use with local authority data
- The benefits of QA/QC audits and equipment servicing
- Air quality public engagement for local authorities
If you are currently registered on EMAQ+, please login and enrol by clicking on the blue button below - you will receive a confirmation email followed by a Microsoft Teams invitation shortly after.
If you are not currently registered on EMAQ+, please click to register. You will be sent a Microsoft Teams invitation for your calendar. We will add you as a new EMAQ+ user to keep you up-to-date with more webinars on this topic and
other related training courses provided by EMAQ+. You can of course unsubscribe at any
We look forward to welcoming you to what we hope will be an engaging and informative Spotlight on local air quality.