This is a pre-recorded mini-webinar . Duration of the webinar is 40 mins. It is available from 19 September 2022 until 31 March 2024.
Fee = £65.00 plus VAT or 1 credit
Poor air quality and climate change share many of the same causes, and most of the actions taken to address climate change also come with the co-benefit of an improvement in air quality. These links mean that Local Authorities can look to implement policy measures that target the sources of both greenhouse gases and air pollutant emissions. This webinar will examine the links between air quality and climate change, and provide guidance on aligning air quality plans and climate plans so that they work together effectively, maximising the benefits across both areas.
This is an FREE interactive webinar delivered by TEAMS at 11:00 hrs on Tuesday 11th July. It will be approximately 1 hour long.
improving the GHG baseline for your local authority area. Ricardo prepares data
each year, published on the Department for Energy Security and Net Zero
website, on GHG emissions across each local authority area. Referred to as the
Local Authority GHG data (LAGHG), this is a free resource available to all
local authorities to allow them to track progress in meeting net zero targets
and compare progress across local authorities.
This free webinar will cover the following topics:
– An overview of LAGHG – how it is calculated and how it has evolved over time.
– A guide to the latest LAGHG release (2021 data, published in June 2023).
– How you can make best use of the data.
– Options for building on the LAGHG data, using local, regional and national datasets, and other tools
– A case study on using the Defra Scenario Modelling Tool to further disaggregate data (more information on this tool can be found in a pre-recorded webinar which will be released soon).