This is a pre-recorded webinar. It is available for 1 month from 20 September 2023 to 20 October 2023. Estimated time to view this webinar is 5 hrs.
Fee = £295.00 plus VAT or 2 credits
The purpose of this webinar is to
provide an understanding of the use of low cost air quality sensor systems. The
webinar will look at the following:
- What is a low(er) cost sensor?
- Legislation / standardisation
- Sensor deployment – how can they be used
- Sensor characterisation/calibration
- Data interpretation and processing
- Example dataset with practical exercise
The webinar will enhance your
- The practical uses for low cost air quality sensor
- The limitations of air quality sensor systems
- Getting the best out of the data from air quality
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: To undertake the Essential of LAQM Advanced course, you must nominate a Supervising Officer from your Local Authority. Once enrolled on the course, visit your My Courses page and in the Supervision
box, click "Select supervisor here". Your nominated Supervisor should
be a responsible line manager or mentor who has an interest in your
training development programme and they will be required to verify you
have undertaken the course under appropriate conditions, as part of your
training and development programme.
Once booked, to view the webinar, click on the grey bars below, they will expand to
reveal the links to "Watch the Webinar". Once you have completed
viewing each of the webinars and the online requirements (for Essentials
and Advanced courses, this includes the Knowledge Check and Feedback),
you will then be able to download your CPD (as a PDF file). Remember to
click on the "Complete and Close session" button after viewing each webinar. PLEASE NOTE: if you fail to do this, you will be unable to complete the Knowledge Check, Feedback and obtain your CPD.