This is a FREE webinar, available to all existing or potential new EMAQ+ delegates.
As an existing EMAQ+ delegate, please login and enrol by clicking on the blue button below - you will receive a confirmation email immediately. If you are not currently an EMAQ+ delegate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can add you as a new EMAQ+ user.
Once you are enrolled, click on the grey bar "Watch the webinar - Nutrient Neutrality: Tackling challenges and embracing environmental opportunities" below.
About this webinar
Ricardo experts, together with our guests from Havant Borough Council and Partnership for South Hampshire, will showcase their experiences of addressing nutrient neutrality at local, regional and national levels. Guest speakers will share their perspectives on navigating nutrient neutrality including how local planning considerations are linked to regional nutrient neutrality strategies. These perspectives will be used to frame Ricardo’s experience of working on nutrient neutrality at local and national levels, reflect on lessons learned and discuss how best to approach nutrient neutral development.
Ricardo’s experts will also highlight how nutrient neutrality presents environmental opportunities through the use of nature-based solutions to mitigate nutrients related to new developments.
Who is this webinar for?
- LPAs and developers looking to understand how to achieve nutrient neutral development.
- Water companies interested in mitigation schemes, such as wetlands.
- Rivers trusts, wildlife trusts and conservationists supporting catchment mitigation measures.
- Environmental regulators who are engaged directly or indirectly on nutrient issues.
- Academic institutions interested in how wider research may be needed to understand better how to manage nutrients for neutrality benefits.